This course is designed to foster creative and intellectual human resources with a broad vision and a high level of specialized knowledge by employing comprehensive and multilateral approaches from various angles in the disciplines of human and socio-environmental studies.
The Doctoral Course cultivates teaching and research skills in cutting edge research projects in keeping with the fundamental specialist insights related to the human and socio-environment developed while attempting the Master's Course. The aim of the Doctoral Course is development of highly specialized professionals who have the research skills requisite to work as university lecturers and researchers at private think tanks etc., as well as businesses and local governments. Degrees awarded are as follows: Doctorate in Social Environment, Doctorate in Literature, Doctorate in Law, Doctorate in Economics, and Doctorate in Science.
- 2020/06/04 【Important】Public Disclosure Timing of Application Instructions for Research Students 2021 Graduate School of Human and Socio-Environmental Studies
- 2020/05/29 Notification for the changes in the selection examination (Master’ s course) have uploaded on admission information page
- 2020/05/15 October 2020 term (Doctoral Course) Application Guidelines have uploaded on admission information page
- 2020/05/13 October,2020 & April, 2021 term (Master’ s Level Section) Guidelines for Applicants have uploaded on admission information page
- 2020/04/30 【Important】Temporary Suspension of the Acceptance of New Applications for Research Students in the Graduate School of Human and Socio-Environmental Studies