This course is designed to foster creative and intellectual human resources with a broad vision and a high level of specialized knowledge by employing comprehensive and multilateral approaches from various angles in the disciplines of human and socio-environmental studies.
The Doctoral Course cultivates teaching and research skills in cutting edge research projects in keeping with the fundamental specialist insights related to the human and socio-environment developed while attempting the Master's Course. The aim of the Doctoral Course is development of highly specialized professionals who have the research skills requisite to work as university lecturers and researchers at private think tanks etc., as well as businesses and local governments. Degrees awarded are as follows: Doctorate in Social Environment, Doctorate in Literature, Doctorate in Law, Doctorate in Economics, and Doctorate in Science.
- 2019/05/08 October 2019 term (Doctoral Course) Guidelines for Applicants have uploaded on admission information page
(l)April 2020 term(Master’ s Level Section) Guidelines for Applicants
(2) October,2019 term(Master’ s Level Section) Guidelines for Applicants have uploaded on admission information page
- 2019/04/03 Exam Questions from Previous Years (second period, 2019) have uploaded on admission information page
- 2019/03/07 October 2019 term (Master’s Course) Guidelines for Applcants have uploaded on admission information page
- 2018/10/01 April 2019 term (Master’s Course) Guidelines for Applcants have uploaded on admission information page