This course is designed to foster creative and intellectual human resources with a broad vision and a high level of specialized knowledge by employing comprehensive and multilateral approaches from various angles in the disciplines of human and socio-environmental studies.
The Doctoral Course cultivates teaching and research skills in cutting edge research projects in keeping with the fundamental specialist insights related to the human and socio-environment developed while attempting the Master's Course. The aim of the Doctoral Course is development of highly specialized professionals who have the research skills requisite to work as university lecturers and researchers at private think tanks etc., as well as businesses and local governments. Degrees awarded are as follows: Doctorate in Social Environment, Doctorate in Literature, Doctorate in Law, Doctorate in Economics, and Doctorate in Science.
- 2021/01/07 2021（令和3）年度4月入学【博士前期課程】入学試験合格者受験番号を掲載しました。Announcement of examination results
- 2020/12/09 Important Notice for Applicants to the English Program (Master’s Course) has uploaded on admission information page
- 2020/10/19 April 2021 term (Doctoral Course) Guidelines for Applicants have uploaded on admission information page
- 2020/10/09 April 2021 term (Master’s course) Guidelines for Applicants have uploaded on admission information page
- 2020/10/01 April/October 2021 Admission Graduate School of Human and Socio-Environmental Studies(Master’s Course)Kanazawa University Application Instructions for Research Students.