1. Depending on the content of research plans after enrollment, students can request an academic advisor from among the teaching staff outside their preferred division and course.
  2. Teaching staff with a ‘*’ mark cannot be nominated as principal academic advisors.
  3. Please be aware that some changes can be made to courses due to the transfer of teaching staff etc.